American ginseng + Dendrobium officinale, made by using nano ultrafine powder technology to grind the herbs into ultrafine powder.
Suitable For 适合人士
People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. It is also suitable for people with insufficient qi, people who often feel tired, and poor immunity
Take 2 capsules in the morning and another 2 in the evening, taking before or after meals are both fine. (Capsules)
Take 1 teaspoon in the morning and another 1 in the evening, taking before or after meals are both fine. (Powder)
Preservation Method 保存方法
2 years expiry. Store in a refrigerator to achieve fresh-keeping effect, avoid exposure to the sun.
Disclaimer: This product is a traditional Chinese herbal medicine. The effects of this product are based on traditional Chinese medicine books for product promotion purposes. The actual effects of the product will vary depending on the individual's physique.
- Enhance the function of the central nervous system. The saponins in American ginseng can effectively enhance central nervous system function, achieve the purpose of calming mind, enhancing memory, eliminating fatigue, etc. It is suitable for people with insomnia, irritability, memory decline, and Alzheimer's.
- Improve immunity. American ginseng is the first-choice herb for invigorating qi and health. It can help promote the synthesis of serum protein, bone marrow protein, organ protein, etc., and can effectively improve the body's immunity.
- Invigorate lungs and cooling body. American ginseng is cold in nature and has the effects of nourishing the lungs and cooling our body.
- Enhance immune function. Dendrobium has the function of nourishing yin and nourishing blood. It is rich in polysaccharides and has the effect of enhancing immune function.
- Promote digestion. Dendrobium is beneficial to stomach and promotes body fluid. It is a commonly used herb to improve epigastric pain and upper abdominal pain.
- Protect the liver and choleretics. Dendrobium has a good choleretic effect. Doctors of the past dynasties believed that "Dendrobium" has the effect of nourishing liver yin, and is an essential medicine for the treatment of various hepatobiliary diseases. It can be used to treat hepatitis, cholecystitis, gallstones and other hepatobiliary diseases.
- Anti-rheumatic. After a person enters middle age, Yin and Jin begin to weaken, and the function of muscles and bones gradually declines. Dendrobium can nourish Yin fluid and lubricate joints, thereby achieving the effect of strengthening muscles and bones, fluent joints, and enhancing anti-rheumatic effects.
- Protect eyesight. Dendrobium has the function of nourishing yin, and has been regarded as a good product for eye care by doctors in the past dynasties.
- Nourishes the skin. After the human body enters middle age, the yin fluid in the body is gradually reduced, which accelerates the aging of the skin, making it black or wrinkled. The mucus contained in Dendrobium has a nourishing effect on human skin.
- Anti-aging "Shen Nong Ben Cao Jing" lists Dendrobium as a medicine with longevity effect. Modern pharmacological studies have confirmed that Dendrobium contains a variety of trace elements, which are closely related to the health and longevity of the human body, and its anti-aging effect on the human body is broader and more comprehensive than ordinary drugs.